Gemma is now fully vaccinated and offering in person postpartum care. Gemma is still offering virtual visits who are not in the Maryland area or for those choosing to have virtual care instead of in person.
Virtual Postpartum Doula
Are you about to have a baby or have recently had a baby? In our current climate, having a baby and gravitating through the postpartum period may be scarier than ever. You don’t have to do it alone. New Parent Harmony is now offering virtual postpartum doula care.
Virtual Postpartum Doula service includes:
· Discussing your birth experience and recovery
· Offering remedies to help with the perineal healing process
· Offering support and encouragement as you ease into parenting
· Discussing ways to help you bond with baby
· Discussing your fears and expectations of the coming months including sleeping, feeding, and diapering
· Assistance in breastfeeding
· Strategies in how to navigate the postpartum period in these isolated times and how to build a virtual community
· Offering evidence-based knowledge to answer your “Is this normal?” questions
· Discuss postpartum depression, how to identify it and when to seek medical help
Virtual rateis discounted at $25/hr. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to schedule your first free consult