Most parents can relate to the sleepless nights that a baby or child can bring to the parenting experience. It can be exhausting and can make parents and children miserable. If you are struggling with a baby, toddler, or child who is unable to fall asleep independently, stay asleep through the night, and/or has naps that barely have any meaningful duration, you’ve come to the right place.
Trained and Certified through the Center for Pediatric Sleep, Gemma is able to provide families with the tools they need to have their children falling asleep independently, sleeping through the night, and napping well during the day, if age appropriate.
Here’s what’s included in Gemma's Sleep Consulting Service:
- A FREE 30 minute discovery call to talk about the sleep challenges your family is experiencing and see if sleep training is a good option for your family.
- Receive a custom sleep plan that is age appropriate for your baby/child, meets your parental needs and comfort levels, and fits into your daily schedule.
- A 45 minute call to go over the plan thoroughly, discuss the details, and answer any questions.
- Two weeks of virtual support from Gemma to answer any questions as you implement the plan, help resolve any issues that arise, and to generally have Gemma cheering you on.
- At the end of the two weeks, a 30 minute call to conclude your time together and for Gemma to answer any final questions.
- 1 free 30 minute follow up call to ask Gemma anything sleep related. Can be used at any time after the two week sleep training period.
Gemma's sleep consulting service is virtual based and is offered globally. The investment for the sleep consulting service is $500USD. Reach out for pricing outside the US.
If you'd like to schedule a FREE discovery call with Gemma, fill in your details below, and Gemma will will reach out to you asap.